Computer hacking forensic investigation is the process of detecting hacking attacks and properly extracting evidence to report the crime and conduct audits to prevent future attacks.Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI) program has been designed with a view to prepare the student to conduct computer investigations using groundbreaking digital forensics tools and technologies. The prime objective of this course is to prepare the professionals in building shields to protect their organization from imminent cyber-attack. Candidates perusing CHFI tune-up courses learn not only about penetration testing methodologies to understand computer investigation but also get trained in digital forensics technologies.
In addition, CHFI investigators will be able to draw on an array of methods for discovering data that resides in a computer system, or recovering deleted, encrypted, or damaged file information known as computer data recovery. Computer Forensics is not limited to cyber-crimes but also convenient in solving cyber terrorism, extortion, online robbery, etc. The CHFI certification will strengthen the application knowledge of system administrators, law enforcement personnel, security officers, law enforcement personnel, defense and military personnel, legal professionals, bankers, security professionals, and anybody who is concerned about the network infrastructure integrity.
• Provide a comprehensive knowledge about how to perform incident response and forensics, electronic evidence collection, and digital forensic acquisitions
• Make familiar with digital forensics fundamental concepts, tools, and technologies
• Enable the aspirants to identify and check the possible source/incident origin
• Offer in-depth knowledge and understanding of investigation methodologies
• Enable the aspirants to perform fundamental forensic activities and form a base for advanced forensics
• Ensure the aspirants that all reported incidents or suspected weaknesses, malfunctions and deviations are handled with confidentiality
• Provide Intensive hands-on training on forensic tools and investigative methods
• Provide a globally recognized EC-Council certification