• Detect various types of compromise and understand penetration testing and vulnerability scanning concepts
• Install, configure, and deploy network components while assessing and troubleshooting issues to support organizational security
• Implement secure network architecture concepts and systems design
• Install and configure identity and access services, as well as management controls
• Implement and summarize risk management best practices and the business impact
• Install and configure wireless security settings and implement public key infrastructure
The CompTIA Security+ exam focuses on today’s best practices for risk management and risk mitigation, including more emphasis on the practical and hands-on ability to both identify and address security threats, attacks and vulnerabilities.
Throughout the activities, the participants will gain a better understanding of business assessment and how it can apply to marketing to increase revenues.
• Network Security
• Compliance and operational security
• Threats and vulnerabilities
• Application, data, and host security
• Access control and identity management